09 April 2008

succexy

so this is my third week going to the gym :]
i feel fabulous. my first week i started off at 1.67 miles in 30 minutes and i was dying. week three and i am already up to 3.09 miles in 30 minutes. woohoo!

but i think i am going to stop counting miles and up the resistance level. i'll see what happens when i do that. and i love the balance ball!!



i think the ball is one of the best inventions EVER. i want to buy one for my apartment so i can work-out at home. but i probably won't invest until i relocate. i also love that balance thing that lays flat on the floor. i don't know what it is called but at 24 hour fitness they are mega stingy and only trainers are allowed to use it >.<

kim and i tried to do pull ups on this weight machine yesterday. yeah i made a complete ass out of myself. i did one and then just hung there because i could not pull myself up for a second one. i am hoping to get super fit.

now i just need to make a work out mix on my ipod.
doing cardio to radiohead just isn't working out for me.

2 comments:

T said...

The ball is the best invention ever! Drew always makes fun of me, cos it's my favorite everrrrrrr.

Yasmin said...

dude, how does the balance ball work?
i always feel dumb at the gym/ for the longest time i stayed away from the weights, because i felt intimidated by all the machinery and from lookin stupid and not doing something right. ha.

i finally overcame it this week.

now the balance ball is next! ha. chow me!